2. After this, the meat is passed through the metal grate, then the meat is compressed and kept it for seasoning.
3. After passing through the next process, the meat is then forward to mix with spices.
4. After mixing spices in the meat, water and corn syrup are added to it. This makes paste of meat. After this it is sent for further seasoning.
5. Processing of meat involves salting, fermenting, and smoking. As an end product, the cylindrical shaped hot dog comes out from the machine.
6. Coating of these cylindrical hot dogs gets removed and the hot dog gets ready to serve in the market.