If there’s one thing I’ve learned from attending comic book conventions, it’s that cosplay is the coolest. Some people go all out, while others make a more subtle nod to their favorite characters, but in the end there’s really no wrong way to cosplay.
That being said, it is possible to step up your cosplay game to whole new levels of awesomeness. Take the following people, for example. They may be facing some challenges, but that didn’t stop them from showing off their creativity and love of a fandom.
Some of the people below were dressed for Halloween instead of actual cosplay events, but they’re all far too good to pass up! So here are 16 people who didn’t let anything stand in their way of making some incredible cosplay:
1. Jurassic Park Jeep, Jurassic Park
2. Davros, Doctor Who
3. Toothless and Hiccup, How to Train Your Dragon
4. Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones
— Mica Bethea (@MicaBethea) March 28, 2014
5. Pee-Wee and Chairy, Pee-Wee’s Playhouse
6. Queen of Hearts, Alice in Wonderland
7. Nux’s Bloodbag Chariot, Mad Max: Fury Road
8. The Doctor, Rory, and Amy, Doctor Who
9. The Black Knight, Monty Python and the Holy Grail
10. Hiro and Baymax, Big Hero 6
11. The Leg Lamp, A Christmas Story
12. Pearl, Steven Universe
13. Buzz Lightyear in the Claw Machine, Toy Story
14. Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
15. Ariel, The Little Mermaid
A special shoutout to Cosability and others for showcasing the talents of so many incredible people.
What each of these people show us is that all it takes to make a successful cosplay is to wear your costume with confidence. Having fun and showing the world what you love in the process is all that really matters!
(Source: Tumblr, Instagram)
Follow Distorted and Creepy side of our Disney on Facebook for Daily Disney!